June 24, 2010

World Cup Fever

"Give me reason, take me higher ... See the champions, take the field now" ... yeah !! It is Wavin' Flag, singer is K'Naan, the anthem for FIFA World Cup 2010 ... whole world football fans is crazy about it ~ Everyday talk about football, it wont make me bored !!!




This is my 4th World Cup in my life ... eh eh ~ I am not a player, I means I watched WC since 1998, that time I just 11 years old xD Now, I still crazy about it ... cause I still support my team, England ^^ Hope England can go further in this World Cup ... I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ England ~




Anyway ... cause some games start at 2.30am ... normally I skip it cause morning need for class, but I still watch it if the games was excited one ~ Now only can search me in mamak store only, no other place le xD

Within this 1 month, many people have betting for this WC, for those people who betting, if win $$ then enough, don't be greedy ~ If don't have self control, a lot of sad news will happened during or after World Cup ~ REMEMBER, Self Control is IMPORTANT !!!

No comments: