June 28, 2010

Another Great Weekend

Last Saturday, going back to Chong Hwa, the place which I stay for 6 years, again I go back to visit my lovely teacher again ~ but the main purpose is to meet Steven, yeah ~ he just back from UK cause of summer break, think that almost 3 years I never meet him le ... so I am so happy to meet this brother xD

Sunday ... go to Setapak find Steven again, cause we have promised to watch World Cup game, England vs Germany, crowded at Steven Corner, a lot of football fanz keep shouting, cheering, booing too xD I so so so sad, as England lose to Germany 4-1 ~~~~~~~

After that stay overnight at his house, thanks to his mum, fetch me to LRT early morning, haiz ... no car de people is like that de ... just sleep 3 hours then back to Sungai Long this morning ... but no to sleep, cause today having movie session with Shermene, a friend also seldom to meet one, before she start holiday, she say have a movie when during her holiday, so choose to watch Knight and Day at Leisure Mall, this afternoon ~ nice movie, cute couple too ^^ and this is also my 1st time go to have movie at Leisure Mall :D


yeah ... its starring by Tom Cruise n Cameron Diaz =]


1st time movie at Leisure Mall ==" just RM6 ma~

So, having McD as lunch, chit chat with her, its really have a nice chat with her, but the time is not enough for us, cause she gonna to go to other place, anyway ... enjoy it much =)

AGAIN ... back to school life after this ... SIENZ loo ==""

No comments: