June 12, 2010

Relax-ing ...

So fast ... already 2 weeks passed for the new semester ~ yesterday after class, having K session with my housemates, with their friends, at Green Box Jusco Cheras Selatan ~ in fact, I love to sing, I also enjoy it ~ just surprise that I met with my ex-secondary school book keep teacher xD

After K session, its not the end ~ then watched the new movie - Karate Kid ... what a long movie, 2 hours and 15 minutes ~ nice, funny movie ... but there is some moment I feel sweating ==" anyway, it is good movie for me ~



After 8 hours went out, don't rest at all ... then I having the 1st World Cup game at mamak store, South Africa vs Mexico, the game end around 11.45am ~ Thought to watch another game at 2.30am, but I missed it, cause I fall asleep, but luckily its a 0-0 game, bored game ~

However ... coming week should be busy? Busy of study + World Cup ~ I sure I can manage it xD

No comments: