January 14, 2011

This is THE END ~

THE END??? Yes...i have ended my 2 months life in PEPS-JV ~ Today I thought wanna give 2 weeks notice to my HOD, but surprise is she can released me on the spot...nevermind, since I really being desperated to stay at here ~
Since 10am till just now 5.30pm...I really be a free man, be a snake ~ of cause I busy go to say bye bye to those I friend with, Biz Operation, HR, Payroll, Manufacturing......every department I have go, even I also say bye to Deputy GM, he is nice guy ~ At here, I really know a lot nice Malay employees (90%++ workers is Malay xD) when they know I gonna leave today, they quite shock of it, I will miss them too ~
Talk back my department >> Finance Department, this morning I just tell 3 persons that I closed with, remain 10 persons I don't tell them, even until just now 5.30pm, they all know already, but nobody come to me here ask me here, or even say a goodbye, this is the reason why I didn't tell them early ~
My HOD? Actually I really bit disappointed, even hired as Costing Executive, but 8 weeks I been here, she never ever let me touch costing job, I feel that really wasting my time ~ I think every one will have same feeling ba, offer you such position but get those jobs unrelated one ~
So now, what could I do now? Waiting for CNY now ... after that ~ gonna plan again =D

No comments: