January 3, 2011

R.E.L.A.X

SITTING ON THE CHAIR
SURFING ON THE NET
HAVING A CUP OF JAVA CHIPS IN STARBUCKS ~
RIGHT NOW, ME AT STARBUCKS COFFEE, BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE ~

I LOVE THE FEELS !!!

Oh yeah ... i am relaxing now ~ today off day no need to work ~ but I just go to Low Yat Plaza to send my External HD for repairing T.T

Anyway since today off, of cause I need to relax myself ~ I just finish movie "The Tourist", starring by Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie ...



yeah ~ The Tourist ... the movie quite nice, and little humor too ~ anyway, I just LOVE so so much on Venice, may be I am Pisces guy, cause for me it is the City of Romance in Europe ... if I got chance, I will bring my beloved to the Venice =D

Yesterday also quite relax de, MSN with my friend in UK, and we always have common topics, Girls and Football ~ I pop up a nice sentence ...

NOT WE WANT CONTINUE TO PLAY ... JUST BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE REALLY HARD TO GET A RIGHT ONE =(

Coming 3 Mac, I will be 24 years old ~ sound old right? how much times I could be relax, not much is it? so girls ... i waiting you all xD

2 comments:

Angel said...

so relaaaaxxxxx haha

vincent.redevil said...

of coz ~
quite long time i din step in KL city le =D