January 6, 2011

RESIGN or NOT?

Well, I have mention that I will resign soon in my previous blog ~ actually for me its quite a hard decision for me because I love the environment at here … especially some Malay workers, some of them really friendly and show a lot of kind =D but now, I might make a decision, RESIGN from here ~

This is the 7th week I stay in this company since I was hired as Costing Executive. However, the previous 6 weeks, mostly I do the clerk job ~ first or two weeks I could hang on, but now really sorry of it ~ cause I think that it is really out of my expectation …

I wonder what the mind inside my H.O.D? She told me that, I considered is lucky guy, WHY? Giving me clerk job but get executive level salary ~ Hello, do you know what you talking about? Ya, from the monetary term, it may a good point of view, but think deep about it, how about my self satisfaction? It is ZERO ~

I wonder, is it Finance Department need a people help in Costing or not? I thought they requested to HR department and then HR will help to find a people to fill in. Again my H.O.D told me, even HR offered me Costing Executive position, but she has the right to let me do those work which totally unrelated to my position. Hey, this is WASTING my time you know, if earlier I know this will happened, I really rejected the offer!!!
As, I also have think deep a bit, may be my HOD wants me to learn all, learn from the basic, don't care what is my position, just do it? Is it? For this, I may accept for a temporary period, if gonna to do this forever, I will leave too ~

So now is Jan, if I want resign, I might end the short career at here before CNY or end of February.

No comments: