October 30, 2010

New Life Coming?

Well, long time didnt update le ~ me, officially 95% graduated T.T too bad, died 1 subject in very last semester ~ so no choice sure need to repeat it again ...

Anyway, I already back to hometown 1 month, being master in measuring the land xD of course I have done an job interview 2 weeks ago, but they told me that I need to submit the all previous result slip to them, then only issued offer letter to me ~ or else, they will employed me with UEC cert, for sure the salary will much lower to degree level ... so I already ask UTAR management reprint to me xD

If I really being employed, sure I will work at there for a period, of course not FOREVER ... but the problem is how can I repeat the only subject? Now I plan that I will work, then apply leave 1 day to Kampar for the class, then come back to the hometown, sound tired huh...

During this 1 month, 1 sad news happened, I lost my phone in LRT T.T my heart so so pain, not because the phone, because the SMS inside phone, very special, very meaningful to me ~ sob...
now using SE960i, 2 years ago buy de but now still look new cause I seldom use it ~

So, a new life sure waiting for me to explore it ~ my mum ask me you dont have gf meh ~ argh ... i think i really dont know how to get in love le xD

一个人久了 ... 不懂怎么恋爱了 ...

No comments: