December 22, 2012

Call me stupid, may be?

I know this girl since 2007 I think, not even meet before when know her, just know she is CH student for 2 years then switch back to SMK after that...

Not always connect, but maintain our friendship from Friendster, MSN now Facebook.

July 10 this year, get her contact number. (well, I only like to get contact number if knowing for long long time). From that moment, we keep Whatsapp almost everyday ... seems so good, well. I found that I feel on her already, stupid feel? cause we never meet before but I like chat with her.

Well, I met her 1st time which is short a while, cause she is sick, so I decide buy her medicine and sent to Kepong, that day is 27 Nov, I will remember that. Anyway, before that I already give her 2 surprises, 2 times flower sent to her office to cheer her up although I never meet her in my life. Any words can describe me?

So, I like to give her surprise, 6 times already before her birthday ~ 1 time breakfast, 2 times medicine and 3 times flower. Today she having her birthday, ya again yesterday I give her the present, the biggest present ever I sent to a girl, Casio JE10 camera which just newly launched.

The point is, I know a guy chasing her as well, always outing with him. Well, I am not born of rich, even now I don't have my own car now, to date her for a lunch also a bit difficult, although she say she can drive to that place to meet for lunch, but is not so good idea if keep wanna that girl drive alone. I could not blame anyone, what I want all from my own hard work. Envy those people, can get a car from the help of parent for down payment or half loan support.

I know she just wanna me treat her like a sister, I also try to do that. The worst for myself is, I am too kind to myself.


No comments: