June 22, 2011

After Graduation...

Graduation is just a terminal for me,
but not the full stop of my life.
A lot thing I still need to do,
to progress it to make my life more beautiful.

I am 24 years old already,
but I am nobody now ~
some of my secondary school classmates
or university mates already get married,
but I am not so lucky la,
still don’t have girlfriend.
Hmm, actually I never rush for the love
If I rush,
I won’t be single for
24 years 3 months 19 days (currently) xD

Now a lot of things have to plan now,
Car or house? NO ~~~~~
Well I am almost to get new job soon,
Wish to save a lot of money now
as I debt a lot,
relatives and PTPTN who support my study fees,
most important is relatives there,
have to repay them one ~
MONEY hurt the relationship @.@

My mum asked me can get a girlfriend already,
sorry mum it won’t be so fast by now ~.~
as I don’t have any “capital” to get a girl,
of course I doesn’t mean the monetary terms ~
so for those materialistic girl,
I never ever interested on them…

Allright, I have to fight now!!! Just DO IT =)

No comments: