April 8, 2011

Long Time No See =)

really LONG TIME NO SEE me update my blog ... sorry ya ... busy in working ~ anyway I very fine at here =D

of course I am not talking about my blog la, because today I have a met with my junior ~ WoOps (her nickname) xD Actually I really long LONG LONG LONG..............time didn't see her already, almost 30 months since her graduation in CH ~ actually long long long time ago I want ask her out already but finally manage to get it =D

Err...we choose having meal at Italiannise@The Gardens, when I saw her coming, I can't describe my feeling, too long time not meet already, look not familiar with each other one xD Anyway, missing her a lot =D

So, 2 hours meal + chit chat-ing, as this is1st time I visit to Italiannise, I ordered Lamb Shank as main dish, Cappuccino Pie as dessert and Peachlifter as drinks ~ while she ordered Salmon Oreganato and NY Strawberry Cheesecake as main dish and dessert as well ~

I appreciate the 2 hours that we together, actually I plan add on a movie session in Mid Valley but earlier before she had told me she can't make it cause 3pm she need back to Sunway U.C for replacement class ~

Of cause this meal in my bill one, cause considered celebrated her belated birthday, since long time no see de friend, I will treat her de =D overall costs me RM150, haha...expensive? wont I think, because I get high satisfaction for it xD and the receipt, she keep it wor ~ hope she keep well la xD


~ LAMB SHANK ~


~ CAPPUCINNO PIE ~


~ SALMON OREGANATO ~


~ NY STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE~

so WoOps, when the next time? I looking for it already =D





No comments: